5.6.07

Workshop (please read comments for more information)


Workshop '09 - done and dusted, thankyou very much to everyone who could make it and for the contributions from those who couldn't (AKA Sharon!). We would love to see EVERYONE at the next one.

Notes etc will be circulated shortly.

Don't forget to use flickr and facebook (links posted in right hand column of this page)

Andrew.


11 Comments:

Blogger Yardgames and Yardparty said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Wed Jan 17, 02:41:00 pm 2007  
Blogger gary sinclair said...

Well I finally did it, I am looking forward to working and discussing how we can all develop our businesses as a network. Mid May in either Syd or Brazil oops Bris is fine

Tue Jan 30, 09:47:00 am 2007  
Blogger Yardgames and Yardparty said...

Wow, what a rush... there was so much to take in and cover during both sessions. Some of you noted that it was a bit rushed, seeing the potential in being able to spend a bit more time on some areas.

I agree and we intend to concentrate on 'details' as we move ahead with future workshops.

Overall, we seem to have rated with very good feedback; the stand out comment would have to be that "[I] wouldn't hesitate in coming to a workshop again" - thanks.

Many other comments included: "beneficial & useful in moving ahead",
"Marissa was excellent/fabulous/most valuable",
"met the needs specifically that I wanted",
"more contact with Yardparty will be great",
"got to see/learn more in one day than I have in 2 1/2 years",
"enjoyed the interaction",
"[need] to have a tighter agenda",
"I know so much more... look forward to the next network meeting".

We will follow up with your notes as quick as we can.

If you are speaking to anyone who wasn't able to make it (or even better try and make an effort to contact them), give them some feedback as well.

Thanks again, I look forward to staying in touch.

Wed May 23, 03:50:00 pm 2007  
Blogger BIGonfun said...

Hi there

Have finally got round to do the "blog" thing although it will take time to fully get my (non IT)head around using it effectively (and trying to see where the Sydney Morning Herald links in with Yardgames??)
Thanks again for the workshop - I left feeling energised and inspired to try new things and change my website (now categorised by ages and not product categories)
Thanks again!!

Mon June 04, 06:53:00 pm 2007  
Blogger Yardgames and Yardparty said...

-Just a bit of house keeping, I moved this comment into here-

Original post from Art by LJ:

Hi Andrew, David, Pip and all the yardgamers
I am new to this blogging thing-can't say i am a fan of technology too much. Great to meet all of u that went to the yard games workshop-I found it very interesting and hope i can use it to help boost sales in this area. Looking forward to working with, or helping out, anyone in the network in the future if needed

posted by lex

Thu June 14, 04:44:00 pm 2007  
Blogger Yardgames and Yardparty said...

-Just a bit of housekeeping, original comments moved to here-

Out2Play said...

Hi Yardgamers
Sorry I couldn't be part of the last Workshop sounds like it was a good day. I've been keeping busy and am currently running an Active After-school program every Wed with 36 kids. Once you are on the regional coordinators database (Federal education program) they offer your business to schools as a School Term program. I charge $165 per session.
Each session runs for 1hr and the school provides me with 2 teachers. I take 2 games like Parachutes & Giant Ball Games and split the kids into 2 groups playing 1/2hr then swapping over.
It's a great way to get to know the products better, see how the products can be used in different ways, what works best with different ages etc.
I'm in process of updating my website to increase sales and get on the **FIRST** page of Google with Gary, Roy & Maree so stay tuned in about 3 weeks.
Seeya, Kylie

Tue Jun 05, 10:33:00 PM 2007

letspartybig said...

Hello all.
We have finally done it, registered and adding our comment to the all important communication method....THE BLOG !!
We thoroughly enjoyed attending the workshop and meeting everybody. We are starting to put together our own catalogue to approach some new avenues that we discovered from the workshop. Can't wait to get out there. Just slower than we would like due to our day jobs. Thank you to Dave, Andrew and Pippa for everything. Look forward to staying in contact with all.
Anthea and Effie

Thu June 14, 04:47:00 pm 2007  
Blogger Yardgames and Yardparty said...

Everyone should have received their updated manuals by now and hopefully reviewed them.

Let us know if it has all come through OK, that the workshop content has been covered to your satisfaction and if there are any gaps or mistakes.

Tue June 19, 09:11:00 am 2007  
Blogger Yardgames and Yardparty said...

Post Housekeeping - Comment originally posted by Roam Adventures

9.7.07
Hi Guys

Its been good to see some entries since i was last on. We have been busy at ROAM Adventures and are pretty happy that we can get access to the catalogue with all the products. I am keen to institute the idea of a conference call to keep upto date with each other and help support us all in the yardparty network to build our businesses. If anyone has an interest please respond.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Warm regards

Adrian

posted by ROAM Adventures at 3:48 PM

Wed Aug 01, 10:06:00 am 2007  
Blogger Yardgames and Yardparty said...

I sent the catalogue to the designer last night so the 'modular' construction of it is underway.

Re the phone/skype hook up, I am only too happy to initiate this process if there is interest.

Thu Jul 12, 09:58:00 AM 2007

Wed Aug 01, 10:07:00 am 2007  
Blogger Yardgames and Yardparty said...

Catalogue options:

Many of you have seen our current 32 page catalogue and expressed an interest in having one of your own, specific to your business and product range.

We can have our current catalogue modified to suit your business; up to 16 pages of modification can be done for you for $250 including GST.

You provide us with digital copies of your logo and we will arrange for the catalogue to be modified to suit. You will receive a digital version of it back in PDF format, print ready. This means you can then print it yourself or arrange for professional printing.

We can also arrange for it to be printed professionally, up to 32 pages A5, full colour, 130gsm satin/matt stock:
25 copies - $390 ($15.60 per unit)
50 copies - $582 ($11.64 per unit)
100 copies - $972 ($9.72 per unit)

ECO Imports will print and centre staple them for you (as we do our own currently), up to 16 pages double sided A4, full colour, 130gsm glossy/matt stock. We would mail them to you flat (unfolded):
$12 per unit flat rate.

These printing prices are current, obviously the longer you leave it, prices are subject to change.

Licensees: I will email you separately regarding DL flyer and loyalty/referral/feedback voucher.

Mon Sept 03, 12:31:00 pm 2007  
Blogger Yardgames and Yardparty said...

One of our Licensees has suggested workshop content could include customer service techniques with specific attention to dispute/issue resolution.

Tue Mar 18, 11:22:00 am 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home